Level I – Cosmetic Dentistry Course
Dental Courses in Mumbai for Adhesive Dentistry under OPTIMUM PROTOCOL
basics on composite material, bonding techniques. 2 days (Sunday and Monday)
Class 1 to class 5 of composite restorations. Participants get to work on extracted teeth. Maximum of 10 participants.
Course highlight: wet finger demonstration/ live patient demo by Dr. Suhas Lele of a class 3 or class 4 anterior composite restorations
Topics of the Level I Workshop in Cosmetic Dentistry Course in Mumbai
- Introduction to Adhesion
- Introduction to Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Understanding the chemistry, the philosophy and the “state-of-the-art” technique of bonding.
- Selection of materials for predictable results.
- Practical insights into the most responsive sensitivity.
- Preventing debonding and discoloration.
- Restoration of Class I to Class V defects, wet-finger demonstrations as well as hands-on experience.
- Knowing the pulse of the “light that cures”.
- Making the demarcation line INVISIBLE (camouflaging).
- How to avoid visible “Showthrough”.
- Dark tooth (A-6) made lighter (B-1).
- Biomimetics – Anatomic sculpting for natural recreation.
- Basics of Clinical Photography.
- Posterior restorations – predictable contacts and occlusal relationship of restorations.
Interactive Lectures at the Workshop for Aesthetic Dentistry Courses
- Guide you with clinical cases in a step-by-step manner.
- Demonstrate elaborate techniques with the aid of Multimedia presentation.
- Help you know what you “do not know”.
- 13th and 14th of May 2018(sunday monday)
Course Fee for the Hands on Courses in Dentistry
- Rs. 25,000/- in the form of Cheque / DD (for outstation candidates) in favor of ‘Smiles Forever Dental Academy Pvt. Ltd.’, payable at Mumbai. (Course fee includes handouts, samples, breakfast, lunch and refreshments).