Level II – Workshop for Advanced Esthetic Dentistry
Advanced Esthetic Dentistry wokshop in the zone of excellence
Conducted by Mumbai Dentist, Dr. Suhas Lele
advanced aesthetic dentistry. 2 days (Sunday and Monday)
Course will include step by step technique for composite veneer preparation
Laminate preparation and bonding. Diestema closure on extracted teeth. Maximum of 10 participants.
Course highlight: wet finger demonstration / live demo case of diestema closure or composite veneer
Topics of the Level II Dentistry Workshop
- Indirect laminate luting (hands-on).
- Empress II laminate – Indications / Contraindications and the A-Z of the luting process.
- Direct composite veneer (hands-on).
- Shade matching.
- Matching composite veneer with contralateral tooth / laminate.
- Diastema Closure (hands-on).
- Predictable re-contouring on models (smile design).
Workshop also includes
- Lab communication / color mapping.
- How to make impression with tissue retraction.
- 1:1 interaction with ceramist.
- Occlussal consideration for successful direct and indirect veneering.
- 3rd and 4th June 2018(sunday monday)
- Rs. 30,000/- in the form of Cheque / DD (for outstation candidates) in favor of ‘Smiles Forever Dental Academy Pvt. Ltd.’, payable at Mumbai. (Course fee includes handouts, samples, breakfast, lunch and refreshments)